Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sky and sun.


        Did you know that blue and orange are the most harmonic hues according to the color wheel? That is why the sun fits perfectly in the blue sky, that is why just looking into the sky produces a happiness hormone in our brain, and we want to spend more time out when it's sunny. 
I didn't really have this kind of mindset or idea , creating this outfit.
But when I picked that breezy summer dress with floral print, I wanted to pair it with orange. Putting these two colors next to each other doesn't take the attention away from any of them. They are both popping!
       I put a pair of baby blue Etienne Aigner heels. The shoes are unique - the surface is python-embosed and the structure feels durable and incredibly comfy! These fancy pair in resort style is time proven to be posh, elegant and durable as heck! I found them in Good Will one day and it really drew my attention the irresistible up-to-date collections. They preserve not just style, but quality. I certainly look for both when dedicating myself to brands.
Enough of color pop talk, I want to introduce another low-key, RTW and affordable for a simple gal like me, brand - London Fog. I am a happy owner of this versatile dreamy pink satchel/tote/handbag (can't really zero in on one definition, because it's been exploited as all these categories! ).
And , no, my accessories didn't match color-wise AT ALL! And besides, I dropped it out my goals for perfect outfits long time ago! Match doesn't necessarily come from color harmony. It comes from a skillful style blend, shape strategy and personal preference. 


Outfit Details:

Dress:   Roxy.

Purse:   London Fog.

Shoes:  Etienne Aigner.






No comments:

Post a Comment