Sunday, July 26, 2015

Stonewashed denim+patterns.

       I love denim in all shapes and forms. I personally own a countless amount of it. I simply adore it because it is comfortable and stylish. You can go from frumpy cute to sublimely chic with it. It plays your best assets and conceals disadvantages. Skinies has been an absolute win-win for the past decade and a big hit. So I have pairs of skinnies for every situation.
        Here, I am wearing a vintage find by Lee. These guys don't
even stretch! Yep, it cuts off comfort twice, though still feels roomy enough. It harks me back to 90s when I was growing up and had a pair of black Calvin Klein skinnies I had to jump into from the chair height. Back then it didn't seem like a bummer at all. Just a part of a routine, yep, nothing special.  Luckily, I do not have to execute the same way of putting 'em on ( or put myself in 'em, to be more precise ) these days.
       Going further with the outfit choice, I am gonna indicate that I targeted for a modern look, reviving old days street chic. And what would be a better way to tinge it contemporary , than a shirt screaming "PARIS CELFIE" ? Logo shirts came on a fashion scene a while ago , but still maintain its power and remain essential in our closets. For a layered approach I threw on a vintage patterned, oversized blazer. The print is rather intricate - it is a some kind of mixture of ethnic and art deco motifs spread over a fine color-blocking base. 

And here come the silly part, multi-colored heart-shaped socks. It has to be fun. Most of all of my outfits have this part. 


Outfit Details:

Jeans:   Lee

Shirt:   Love Clothing

Shoes:    Franco Sarto.

Blazer:   Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment