Sunday, July 26, 2015

Green is all around.

 


                 
No, I am not trying to blend in with a green scenery around. But this flawless green dress had to be worn! It allured me with its beauty and nature-inspired color scheme, so I wasn't strong enough to hang it back. Green is a really beautiful color, it excites me no matter where I see it - grass, apparel, design or art. It is a naturally appealing color. 
I like how prevailing it is over a black accented hem, that in its turn a
dds an elegant punch. And collar gives this dress an office attire opportunity. I wore this splendid gem hued dress with a pair of studded Bebe block heels that are as old as eternity. But there are items in your closet that can't be replaced or given away. Those ones are essential and iconic. They captured my heart the moment my eyes fell on 'em, and I still admire how long and slender my legs look in these vertiginous heels!

Oh and I wanted to keep my accessories to minimum so I grabbed my Coach wallet out of my tote and carried it as a dainty arm candy. It is so much easier to handle shopping when your hands are weightless. Agree?



No comments:

Post a Comment