Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Bellbottoms took the top.

    Bellbottoms are back fo sho! They have been back. I remember back in the days when I was growing up I refused to put my one year old flared jeans on, because it was sooo out-of-step, yesterday story i.e. gone those days when it was a big bang on a trend and everybody cool owned it and flaunted it to the max. 
        Well, today is a different story. It, frankly, took bellbottoms long enough to make an impressive comeback, but we are still happy
to embrace the trend once again. A pair of AG bellbottoms I got are not full-blown wide, there is a slight flare, that is enough to put Jane Birkin chic in every step. And to be more realistic, this is the only flare kind that would flatter my shortie figure. Dainty and petite girls, like me, have to struggle a little extra when it come to picking the right tailoring.
 For the most flattering silhouette you should go for the slinky top, but throwing an over-sized blazer on or a roomy coat will add comme-des-garcons chic. And a hat will the best accompanying accessory.

Outfit Details:

Coat:  Express.

Jeans:  AG Jeans.

Shoes:  Franco Sarto.

Hat: Urban Outfitters.



No comments:

Post a Comment