Sunday, June 14, 2015

Ultra sun-soaked.


Summer finally turned itself full-mode! Which presumes unbearable heat and lack of clothing coverage nationwide. You cannot deny summer greatness and tones of joyful experiences it brings in our lives. I am not a hot-and-humid summer person though. I can barely stand that utmost heat,
but I try to look for positive things in it , like I get to wear these sheer and short outfits of mine that had been left untouched for almost a half of the year (due to winter, of course) !! So I stay hydrated, "half-naked" and happy. Even though the sun is hot and bright, that it makes my iPhone camera add extra light to all my pics that no photo editor can balance. Haha. But I am staying positive no matter what. Enjoy your summer, everybody!

Heels : Steve Madden
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: American Apparel

Mood : UPBEAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment