Sunday, June 14, 2015

Fiery temper versatile coat for cold summer days.

Yes, you read it right - COLD summer days. Not that I am against chilly kind of weather, on the contrary, that is a supremely right sort of condition for me. I enjoy chilly days no matter in which season we have to face it.
 My outfit, on the other hand, came out to be bursting with warmth and elegance. Red is a very strong and powerful color. Combined with monochrome color(s) it creates a Conquerer-the-World concept.

My versatile red vintage blazer made a chic and edgy point and brightened up the somber day with radiant and fun style. And Vera Wang charcoal grey skinnies molded a sleek silhouette of the outfit. I grabbed a sage London Fog carry-on purse to keep my little necessities and to refine the look. And these goodwill-find platforms added a contemporary and easy note to the overall classic elegance.



No comments:

Post a Comment