Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Where it begins.


It was a long-long time ago (4and a half years , to be more exact), when I was a different person. I was a new one around. I stayed by the oceanfront that summer in 2011. I didn't really get a chance to soak in the sun on the beach, but a multitude of precious moments were adjusted to my inner world and life - both happy and sad. It is a precious luggage that I carry with
me no matter where I am headed.
I had never been by the ocean before. I saw sea, a couple of them, but never the ocean. It seems to be endless when you look at the map. It enchants and attracts people. I didn't see the beauty of it up until I actually moved to the city almost a year from then. Now I am in dire need of reuniting with it. I am ready:)

No comments:

Post a Comment