Saturday, January 3, 2015

Extra-feminine through masculine.

As for winter, here comes my special obsession with coats! I am a proud owner of fairly big collection of different kind of coats - from pea-coats to floor-skimmin trenches, from soul-warming parkas to posh furs. I have allays been a huge and devoted fan of masculine
chic and pea-coats like the one above is here to prove the point - broad shoulder construction, precise tailoring and rough-looking materials are on the peak of its popularity now! Women always borrowed menswear and made it look adorable in every decade. But the difference between then and now is that they make menswear especially for women! Which means, it is made to flatter our every curve even when its hidden under a square-cut oversize blazer. So no wonder this Express pea-coat provides extra amount of chic and helps me flaunt my very feminine side, figure, without waist-cinched accent:)




No comments:

Post a Comment