Friday, January 9, 2015

Perfect pair of boyfriend jeans.


We, women, enjoy acquiring masculine chic and introducing it to our wardrobes. One of the staples is boyfriend jeans. Its relaxed tailoring allows no-stress moving and adds a hint of adolescence and slouchy chic. Personally I fell for boyfriend jeans the moment I found a perfect pair for me.
It literally ended it with skinnies! Even though I still pull em on pretty frequently, my preference #1 remains the same. I opt for more close-fitting version of bf jeans though, so I guess this skinnies obsession of mine is not thoroughly out of my closet, hah. For a more chic touch I wear them with pointy-toe heels but on the nerd-in-the-book-store days I choose lace-up oxfords for an easy preppy-twist. And of course, nothing beats classic crisp white shirt. And if it has a little sensual element like mine - a cute bow instead of a usual collar - it makes up for an extra-sophisticated look!

I wear:
Shirt - LOFT
Jeans -  Guess
Shoes - Urban Outfitters




No comments:

Post a Comment