Saturday, January 3, 2015

A gipsy in biker boots.


Breezy, airy and light - these three words distinctly describe a free-spirit nature. And the outfits for free-spirited ones come sheer, comfortable and easy-to-move-in. If you ever payed attention to gipsies in the movies or real life, you can easily notice that these people are comfort creators.
It doesn't necessary happen to be on-the-edge-of-style kinda thing or a trendsetting move, but the apparel designers get inspired enough to render gypsies' free-fitting and airy garments comfort into amazingly cute fashion staples. As for my staples, I paired the sheerness of a delightful summer coat with a pair of sharp biker boots and a smart hat. I hang a Juicy Couture itsy-bitsy pouch on my shoulder, which provided a dollop of precision to the breezy-silhouette look and finished the look perfectly. That is how I let this gipsy of mine out - I wear air.









No comments:

Post a Comment