Friday, July 18, 2014

Cozy and color-blocking.


I am one of not many who enjoys winter.
And not because I come from a severely cold place called Russia! (definitely not because of that , hah ) I love winter for hot coffee in my hand no matter where I go and the ability to approach outfit layering on its utmost level. When else would you be able to embrace your whole body with 1/4 of all the sweaters you have in your wardrobe ( I am exaggerating, of course! ) and not feel like you burning up? So, hence I love winter for cozy chic I can conjure with the variety of pieces. Just like you can see below. There is a whole new outfit world under the creamy fur coat: pastel pink pleated vintage blouse with a gray blazer over it.
You do not have to freeze yourself to look good. Coziness is really in step now! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment