Monday, July 14, 2014

Gilded Glamour all day long!




The type of winter days that fill my life with sulky grayness and cold, I yearn for, at least , a little of shine. I want to dispense with thick dark attire, and reveal myself to superb shine! I would not, for sure, turn myself into a golden fish that would beblind the entire universe ( hell, no!), but would try to master the key accents of the look, applying golden
elements. Just the way I did when I was trying to build the look. For a chic glamourous update of my black-base look I wore a golden finely pleated skirt,a shirt with rhinestones-strewn palm trees design and a finishing accent was put by gilded pendant, chains and bangles.The entire outfit was sharpened by my favorite Harley Davidson rough booties. That is how I turned down the grayness of the day with this sweet ensemble:-)






No comments:

Post a Comment