Friday, July 18, 2014

Just add a hat!


I am always wondering if there are things that do not go well with hats. I nev
er can find anything in my closet that wouldn't get elegantly elevated by a hat. It is just universally versatile! Whatever I wear a hat, added as a finishing touch, it provides a sensual feminine effect to my look. It either smoothens a bold selection of garments or, on the contrary, brings the edginess to a subtle outfit.
So, today , this " magical" accessory visually dissolved simplicity backbone of my all-black ( or almost all, if not paying any attention to a olive green accent, peering out from the overall darkness, lol) outfit.  It added a little bit of casualty and smartness to my adolescent vintage look.
And, ofcourse , this day look couldn't go on without a smattering of bold jewelry, a metal cuff and a sterling silver reiterating element bracelet. 







No comments:

Post a Comment