Thursday, July 16, 2015

Rain-rain, don't go away!


                              
       Unlike most of us, I am a rain person. I enjoy those gloomy, somber days that are soaked in grayscale. Especially if it makes summer heat go down a level. Again and again , I am not quite a hot weather person unless I am at the beach all day long, doing absolutely nothing, haha. Wouldn't it be a perfect paradise? 

       When I was looking for a perfect outfit in my closet, I decided to riff on a school girl plead motif but in a more sensual elongated silhouette . There is no flirt moment due to its maxi length, but I try to target for elegance most of the time. A matching companion mission for this maxi fell to that simple and lightly embellished Ralph Lauren tee. I wore flatforms with the outfit to add height to the figure and prevent extreme floor-skimming ( can't do it unless on a red carpet! ).  A scrumptiously beautiful vintage finding, a lightweight Ann Taylor coat,  served as a nude shade backdrop for the vibrant red.        
       And the pièce de résistance of the whole outfit is that  sleek Talbots crocodile embossed hand bag I snatched for a really good price on a local trunk show. Looking for deals on high brands or great quality pieces is a compelling challenge for me. It is important to define what you really need apart from what you want for a grand plethora of accessories. Know yourself.

What  I wore:

T-shirt :   Ralph Lauren.

Coat:       Ann Taylor.

Skirt:       American Apparel.

Purse:      Talbots.

Shoes:     Vintage finding.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment