Friday, February 19, 2016

My Levi's love story.

         I tend to gravitate towards everything-timeless factor. Something that will never lose its value, like good ol' Levi's. Something goes out of style , something comes back, something never leaves. The legendary quality, comfort and laid-back chic of Levi's jeans are this "something that stays" to me and to everybody who ever experienced its substantial power.  I am celebrating its staying power every time I 'em pull on for any occasion. Besides, with nowadays Fashion and Style reformation you may as well wear it for your Valentine's Day date and be the chic showstopper. Here , I am demonstrating two of my most favorite Levi's denim pants (boyfriend and subtle flair) in the series of selfies, that I paired together and put them through a little editing process to denote not just the inner fashionista but creative mind of myself.  Happy Friday!

                                                                Kisses, Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment