Tuesday, September 1, 2015

On a walk with Debbie Harry.


           As You can tell, I was not on an actual walk with a legend itself. But it would be one of the most rewarding walks ever! I wouldn't find her gorgeousness and being-an-icon secret ( it stays personal, within each of us ) , but I would certainly get a rush of inspiration and a set of precious advices about style and ways to succeed. It is always interesting to hear other people's success stories, but it is essential to carve out your own style and ways, leading to it.
There is always the same core - a strong desire to achieve something! But stories differ from a person to person.
         I don't think I want to go in details about my ways and a story right here and right now, but I totally will share what I wore! That is what this place is originally about. About things I like , I wear and covet . 
          As for my low-key outfit of the day with strong sign of audaciousness, I can say that matching the pieces neatly and according to current trends and fads were not on top of my mind. I felt like being comfortable, but edgy in what I was gonna wear. I stumbled across the shirt with Debbie Harry's unhesitant face expression all over it and felt like rock'n'roll - rebellious and indifferent to public's criticism. We do live in the age where rebels eased up a whole lot, but the main idea for my outfit harks back to them. The entire look would have gone slightly gothic and dark if it wasn't for that tangerine shade skirt, that created a contrast and supplied the look with a playful punch. 
And as for accessories, I always a statement-making purse or a pair of shoes in my closet to streamline my looks in case I go too relaxed and casual. In this case to avoid looking like a school girl who thinks she's badass, I wore a sleek backpack by Kensie and stunning studded Bebe heels. I still stay childishly playful though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment