Thursday, September 3, 2015

Lux class sweatpants.


I realize that sweatpants are perceived as outwear nowadays (refined with a pair of fancy heels or statement shoes, of course, haha) , but it wasn't something I wanted to engage with it until I acquired a feel of luxury wearing my new pair of posh Juicy Couture signature sweatpants. They were too good for my at-home activities, like painting , decorating, gardening or cleaning. "My life-style doesn't consist of fancy lays in bed with a dainty doggie with a sky high attitude,
therefore I wouldn't really have a reason to wear this classy velvety house wear." - was my first impulse . But one glorious morning I was getting ready to have a breakfast in a french bakery. And before I was even hit by an idea of dressing up, I realized I was already dressed up. My morning lounge wear (that pair of posh feel and look sweats ) evolved at that point. I paired it with statement block heeled sandals for a bit of refinement and grabbed a versatile colorful striped clutch to keep the concept kind of loose and relaxed. It was still morning, for God sake. People were not ready for a grand amount of sumptuousness in one little body! I let mornings in Charlotte stay mornings by not having an impressively dolled-up appearances in public places. Besides, I am way too far from that definition, anyway , and I am fine with that. I like adding a dollop of sharp style and luxe to simple solids or casual basics - not the other way around. Because I am a sublimely simple gal!
But I definitely like welcoming a new day with style and comfort on my mind ( the comfort part doesn't  go for those Banana Republic pointy-toed pumps or vertiginous, barbie-doll Steve Madden heels. haha). 
Kisses ***


No comments:

Post a Comment