Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Lavender silk and Banana Republic.

        Words can't describe my obsession about timeless-chic pieces that have been bringing out elegance and subtlety throughout the decades. Pieces, like this sophisticated, breezy silk skirt, that
I found as a treasure in a consignment store. It is of perfect mid-calf length and very versatile - could easily go for desk-to-dinner transformation.
           To maintain outfit in neutral tones and suitable for a long evening of shopping I brought that polished structured Kensie backpack. It freed my hands and allowed me to go both-hands approach on picking-and-choosing items I mindfully put into the cart. Notice how I said "mindfully" instead of "mindlessly". It is not a big secret that a grand part of us girls has closets that could use extra room to be stored, so this inevitable factor taught me to be utterly selective, to think over every garment I intend to purchase. Only the most unique and rare get a chance to become a part of my journey.
I paired that irresistible vintage skirt with gorgeous ankle-strap, pointy-toed Banana Republic pumps and a tee with cute raving cats! Speaking of obsessions , cats are my lifetime obsession, and there is no season or trend forecasting that could change it for me.





No comments:

Post a Comment