Friday, September 18, 2015

Hello from 70s.



            I seriously heart 70s. Not just for its fashion, but for the lifestyle - it was much more easy-going, fun and friendly and with a tinge of frivolity. Back then people didn't have these advanced technology devices that rule our lives nowadays. But they were still able to locate their friends in the crowd. Fashion was not even to be referred to as "Fashion" - nobody was saying "fashion statement"
or "it-girl". Style was a matter that simply went with a flow. It evolved from comfort and durability of denim and overalls to trendsetting throughout decades after.
I, myself, have a big obsession with jumpsuits. I like the fact the this piece of clothing ensures a focus on your entire body, head-to-toe spectrum. It doesn't just create sexy and flattering curves, it elongates your figure and add a Mod chic. Charlie's Angels were my main inspiration source for the outfit. Relaxed tailored overall was refined by a little bit of Resort theme and modern classics. I strode the streets with a neighborhood-watch and take-charge attitude, just like these cute gals that followed Charlie's instructions.




No comments:

Post a Comment