Saturday, January 3, 2015

Playful in plead.

I love feeling comfortable and being on the edge of style at the same time.  I will admit to the fact that sometimes I am pretty uncomfortable for the sake of Fashion - sky-high heels may be a size
smaller or translucent lace imitated tights do not keep me warm at 39 F , but it is the only kind that matches that skirt. But , hey, if it was comfortable , it wouldn't be fashion! So I do my part in sacrificing my soul to the Devil of Fashion.
But this outfit is not the case, where I smile through pain. Lol. Here, I opted for a casual, effortless, pull-it-on-and-go approach. I wore a relaxed short sleeve plead shirt with stretch classy kind shorts. Simple lace-up keds played a key role in maintaining the whole idea simple but interesting, and a vital accessory in my closet, a navy blue hat, refined this relaxed look and added an edge. There couldn't be any other kind of handbag to keep the look sleek and neat. The concept of the look is on the edge of simplicity and polish and it is absolutely comfortable and pain for-the-sake-of-fashion free! haha

Shirt - American Apparel
High-waisted shorts - American Apparel
Shoes - Keds.
Handbag - London Fog.
Hat - H&M

     






No comments:

Post a Comment