Friday, July 25, 2014

Ocean blue + black lace outfit.




Spring days tend to be mild and pleasant, invigorating and
stimulating. That is when you start feeling the soothing warmth of sun on your skin. No more frost, no more freezing sensations. Only the warmer and warmer days leading to sizzling summer! Yeah, it was the preamble for the majority of us. I happened to belong to the minority who refuses to step into summer. That is why I am not in a big rush for revealing my pale porcelain skin, hah. But  no matter what, here I am dressing up for the weekend full of sun and ….snow :)

I wore a deep ocean blue shirt, that was refined by my signature design necklace, and slouchily tucked in the shorts. Flower-strewn lace leggings provided a sheer but audacious note to the whole outfit, and my favorite Harley Davidson boots made a pretty edgy statement that put the whole outfit on the level of rock chick chic. Thank you, vintage stores for inspiring me and satisfying my crave for stylish mess!









No comments:

Post a Comment