Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cheerful elegance.


 It is often utterly hard to conjure a perfect outfit on a spot, just by accident grabbing of the right
pieces from the plethora of your walk-in closet ( fashionistas hear me on that right now).  If you never go back to a rack to pick a different dress or shirt, because you are not quite content with a result, then you simply do not care today ( things happen ). But sometimes this nonchalant throw-and-go approach brings totally different impressive outlook, a perfect outfit has just been mastered up your I-don't-care-what-to-wear attitude. Hence I built a stunning outfit within 3 minutes by simply throwing things on.
And from here I will go a little more exact about my outfit. It happened to be premised on always-happy and full of energy cheerleaders. Even though I never ever dabbled in this kind of activity, I still find their sexy sporty outfits tremendously awesome! So I paired a printed navy blue shirt with deep blue textured flare skirt. And at that point I dispensed with cheerleading dress-up and add a smattering of subtlety and elegance by throwing on a smooth pastel pink blazer ( since I was not on a football arena cheering for hot boys, lol ). My fave Harley Davidson booties added a rough edge to the pretty-gal outfit. And, of course, hair helped me to offset the balance between versatile garments by maintaining sensuality and elegance levels high.















No comments:

Post a Comment